- Preheat oven to 425.
- Melt about 3 Tablespoons of Bacon Up.
- Toss a bag of frozen shredded potato bites in the melted bacon grease.
- Spread in a single layer on a foil- or parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 425 for 30 minutes.
- While potatoes are baking, heat a can of chili
- When potatoes are finished, place on individual plates or a serving platter and cover with chili and shredded cheddar cheese.
Prep time: 10 minutes Total time: 40 minutes Ingredients: 1 bag frozen shredded potato bites (such as Ore-Ida brand Tater Tots ® – a registered trademark of KraftHeinz) 1 can chili – Cincinnati Style (Skyline or Gold Star brands) or your favorite Tex-Mex or other type of chili 2 cups shredded cheddar