Bacon Up® Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Garlic and Herbs
Roasted Fingerling Potatoes tossed with Bacon Up, garlic, and rosemary are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. These easy-to-make oven-roasted potatoes are the perfect side dish for almost any meal!
- Rimmed Baking Sheet
- Large Mixing Bowl - OPTIONAL (can mix on baking sheet, if you prefer)
- 2 lbs Fingerling Potatoes cut in half, lengthwise
- 3 Tbsp Bacon Up® Bacon Grease
- 1 Tbsp Garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Rosemary finely chopped
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Parsley finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Spread the sliced potatoes in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. To the potatoes, add the garlic and rosemary, drizzle with Bacon Up, and season with salt and pepper. Toss well, until the potatoes are well coated. (NOTE: You can also do this step in a mixing bowl and then transfer to the baking sheet, if you prefer.)
- Roast the potatoes for 15minutes. Remove from the oven and stir.
- Return the potatoes to the oven and roast for 5 to 10 additional minutes or until the potatoes are fork tender and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and toss with the chopped parsley. Serve.