Do you remember your parents and grandparents reaching for the jar of bacon grease on the counter while cooking up a wonderful family meal? Could we interest you in a convenient new way to keep that delicious tradition going?!
If you remember those days, or merely love bacon, now there’s a way to put a fresh twist on that tasty tradition:
- With John Gordon’s Bacon Up Bacon Grease, you can have the fantastic taste of authentic smokehouse bacon grease on hand in your pantry to add to all your favorite dishes – without the mess or expense of frying up pounds of bacon.
- It’s like having a secret ingredient that helps you create culinary masterpieces you can proudly share with family and friends!
WHAT IS IT EXACTLY?
Bacon Up is 100% authentic bacon grease that has been triple-filtered for purity and is shelf-stable for up to two years. It contains no gluten, no peanuts, no dairy, no carbs, and no MSG.
HOW SHOULD I USE IT?
- You can use Bacon Up instead of butter, shortening, or cooking oil in almost anything you FRY, COOK, or BAKE. It adds a level of flavor and complexity that will kick up your favorite recipes to the next level!
- It’s perfect in a deep-fryer, skillet, casserole – even in baked goods like biscuits, cornbread, muffins, cookies, and pie crust. We promise you’ll fall in love with turkey, fish, chicken or potato tots deep-fried in Bacon Up!
WHO IS JOHN GORDON?
- John Gordon has active been in his family’s bacon business for more than 50 years and is now one of the most respected leaders in the industry.
- He recognized the flavor potential in all the grease being produced from the bacon he was processing and found a way to purify it and then package it up so it could be shared with cooks everywhere.
- And his expertise and know-how ensure unsurpassed quality and true smokehouse flavor – along with the very highest level of food-safety standards.
I’M SOLD! HOW CAN I GET SOME?!?
- Bacon Up is now available in a one-gallon bucket that holds 7.3 pounds of bacony goodness! [By the way, you’d have to fry more than 21 pounds of bacon to get this much grease – and who has time for frying all that bacon and then meticulously filtering three times to get rid of all the wayward pieces of bacon that can compromise the purity and shelf life? ]
- You can order on Amazon right now and have it delivered to your doorstep in just a couple days! Search for Bacon Up Bacon Grease to order.
- And, if you live in Texas near Houston, Dallas-Fort Worth, Austin, or San Antonio, you can find Bacon Up in select Buc-ee’s Travel Centers. Check our website for store locations (baconup.com).
I’M READY! WHERE CAN I LEARN MORE AND SHARE MY IDEAS?
- To get on board with Bacon Up, we invite you to find recipes, ideas, and more on our website (baconup.com), join our Facebook fans (facebook.com/BaconUpBaconGrease), and follow us on Instagram (instagram.com/baconupbacongrease).
- And then please share your own recipes and experiences, too! We’d love to see how you use Bacon Up to take your family’s favorites up to the next level! Email us at email@example.com.