Skillet Corn Medley with Bacon Up
Keyword: Cast Iron
- Cast Iron Pan
- 4 cups fresh* or frozen corn kernels, thawed (about 6 ears of corn)
- 1/4 cup Bacon Up
- 2 tsp minced garlic (about two cloves)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (about 1/2 small onion)
- 1 tbsp diced jalapeño (about 1 small jalapeño – no seeds or membrane) (OR, as an alternative, 2 tablespoons canned mild green chiles)
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp cumin
- In a large skillet, melt Bacon Up.
- Sauté garlic, onion, jalapeño or chiles for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the onion is translucent.
- Add the fresh or frozen thawed corn kernels, salt, ground black pepper, and cumin.
- Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes.