Monica's Skillet Shrimp - with Bacon Up®
Crispier and Tastier - with Bacon Up® Bacon Grease
- Large Skillet (I use Cast Iron)
- Large Mixing Bowl
- 1 Tbsp Bacon Up® Bacon Grease
- 1 pound Uncooked Shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1.5 tsp Cajun seasoning use your favorite!
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Heat the Bacon Up in a large skillet over medium heat. (I prefer a Cast Iron Skillet!)
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the seasoning and pepper flakes. Then add shrimp and mix thoroughly to ensure shrimp is coated well.
- Add shrimp to the hot pan and cook for about 2-3 minutes per side, until shrimp is pink and cooked through.
- Remove shrimp from skillet and serve immediately.
This is a go-to recipe for me -- so easy and SO versatile! Shrimp can be served as an appetizer with your favorite sauce, tossed with pasta, in a taco, or as the protein topper on a salad. The added flavor of the Bacon Up with the little kick from the Cajun seasoning and red pepper is really a crowd pleaser!!