Low-Carb Blueberry Bacon Up Cobbler
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp classic monk fruit sweetener (such as Lakanto Sweetener)
- 10 drops stevia (Such as Sweet Leaf)
- 1/8 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/4 cup softened butter chopped into pieces
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup classic monk fruit sweetener (such as Lakanto Sweetener)
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1-2 tbsp Bacon Up® bacon grease
- In sauce pan, add blueberries, water, lemon juice & sweetener. Bring to a light boil and add xanthan gum. Stir occasionally as it thickens. Then remove from heat.
- For crumble topping, mix coconut flour, monk fruit & cinnamon. Combine well, then add butter. Mix with fingers until well incorporated & crumbly.
- Grease a cast iron skillet with Bacon Up bacon grease and then pour in the blueberry sauce. (You’ll notice the enhanced flavor versus using butter!)
- Top with cinnamon crumb topping. Bake on grill heated to 350° for about 30 minutes or until it bubbles & topping browns. (The oven works too, but it seems more fun on the grill!)