Chili Cheese Tots
- 1 Bag Frozen shredded potato bites (such as Ore-Ida brand Tater Tots ® – a registered trademark of KraftHeinz)
- 1 Can of chili Cincinnati Style (Skyline or Gold Star brands) or your favorite Tex-Mex or other type of chili
- 2 Cups Shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Melt about 3 Tablespoons of Bacon Up.
- Toss a bag of frozen shredded potato bites in the melted bacon grease.
- Spread in a single layer on a foil- or parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 425 for 30 minutes.
- While potatoes are baking, heat a can of chili
- When potatoes are finished, place on individual plates or a serving platter and cover with chili and shredded cheddar cheese.