Bacon Up® Skillet Green Beans
Replace your olive oil or other usual cooking oil and instead, sauté fresh green beans in Bacon Up® Bacon Grease until crisp-tender to take this classic vegetable side dish up a notch!
- Large skillet (You probably know, I prefer cast iron!)
- 3 Tbsp Bacon Up® Bacon Grease
- 1 small Onion diced
- 2-3 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 pound Fresh Green Beans washed and trimmed
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, over medium hear, add 3 tbsp of Bacon Up to melt. Add the onion and garlic and cook 2-3 minutes.
- Add the green beans to the skillet. Sauté the beans until tender, about 7-8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.