Bacon Up Fish Fry
- Your choice of fish fillet
- Bacon Up
- Make sure each fillet is fully thawed and pat them dry with a paper towel.
- Cut into 2- to 3-inch pieces.
- Beat an egg together with a couple tablespoons of water or milk in a shallow dish.In another shallow dish, mix cornmeal, panko, traditional breadcrumbs or even crushed potato chips together with your favorite fish seasoning.
- Dip your fish into the egg mixture and then dredge it through your seasoned breading.
- In a large skillet, heat about a quarter inch of Bacon Up over a medium-high burner.Add your filets to the pan—the Bacon Up should sizzle when you add your fish.
- Fry until golden brown on the bottom side, about 3 to 4 minutes.Flip each filet, careful to avoid spattering.
- Cook until the other side is as golden brown as the first.Place cooked fish on a plate layered in paper towel to soak up the excess grease.