Mountain Pie Cheesesteak
Course: Main Course
- 2 slices bread
- 2 tbsp Bacon Up
- 3 slices roast beef
- onion chopped
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- Heat pie irons for 1 to 2 minutes in fire. While pie irons are heating spread Bacon Up on 1 side of each slice of bread.
- Place a small amount of butter in the pie iron with the roast beef and onion. Cook 1-2 minutes turning half way through.
- Open pie iron and place 1 slice of bread on top of beef and onions with the butter side up.
- Close the pie iron and flip over. Then open and place 2 slices of provolone cheese and the second slice of bread on top again with the buttered side up.
- Close pie iron and cook for 2-3 minutes turning several times. Check and cook until golden brown.
- Remove cheesesteak from pie iron and enjoy.