Bacon Up Cincy Fire Crackers
- 1 2/3 cups vegetable oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 (1 Ounce) envelopes ranch dressing mix
- 3 tbsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (16.5 ounce) package multigrain saltine crackers
- Place the Bacon Up, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, ranch dressing mix, and crushed red pepper flakes in a 2-gallon plastic zipper bag. Seal the bag and smoosh with your hands to thoroughly combine the oil and spices.
- Place the crackers into the bag, seal, and turn the bag over to cover the crackers with the spice mix.
- Let the bag sit for about 1 hour, then turn again. Repeat several more times until the crackers are well-coated with spice mix, and allow the bag to sit overnight. Remove crackers and serve.